Wondering how to add the element of laughter and fun for teachers? We have got you covered with a brilliant way to add humor to the academic journey. Teachers often keep looking for funny questions to ask high school students; however, it is time when they should also be part of some fun and joyful moments. While teachers often get busy planning curriculum and helping students with different subjects, it is important to keep a balance between work and fun activities.
Whether it is a free lecture, a teacher’s day celebration, or a gathering with teachers for any festival, these funny would you rather questions are certain to enlighten the day. These questions can be clubbed with various games or activities wherein teachers can participate full-fledgedly. In this article, you will find fun-filled would you rather questions that initiate conversations and let teachers reveal their choices in a fun way.
Humorous ‘would you rather questions’ for teachers
Just as would you rather questions for high school students initiate laughter and communication, the below-mentioned questions help create joyful moments among teachers. They can always be asked through innovative ways including chits, placards, or fun games.
- Would you rather have to dance as you walk or have to sing everything you say?
- Would you rather have maple syrup made from sweat or spaghetti made from hair?
- Would you rather be invisible but only when no one is looking or be able to communicate with animals, but they will all talk about you?
- Would you rather have a unicorn or a dragon as a pet?
- Would you rather eat a sandwich stuffed with pickles and hot sauce or one stuffed with ice cream?
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life speaking only in rhymes or exclusively in charades?
- Would you rather never eat pizza again or have an endless supply of cold pizza?
- Would you rather let your dog talk to you and let your speech be converted to bark?
- Would you rather be constantly followed by a band or have a personal narrator describing your every action?
- Would you rather have a rewind button for your life or a pause button for your life?
- Would you rather drown in a pool or jump off a cliff?
- Would you rather only be able to communicate in puns or riddles?
- Would you rather be able to fly but only at walking speed or run as fast as a cheetah but only on all fours?
- Would you rather only be able to watch one movie for the rest of your life or only listen to one song?
- Would you rather have a pet penguin that wears a tuxedo or a pet panda that always sleeps?
- Would you rather be able to change the weather, but only to extreme conditions like blizzards or heat waves, or be able to control traffic lights with your mind?
- Would you rather have the power to travel to other planets or travel to people’s past?
- Would you rather have one day with unlimited money or an entire life with limited money?
- Would you rather teach free of cost or only be paid for trash items for your work?
- Would you rather have to wear a cape everywhere you go or wear a crown that plays music whenever you enter a room?
- Would you rather own an empty island with no resources or an apartment with 20 more people?
- Would you rather be stuck in a room full of snakes or a room full of spiders?
- Would you rather have a magical closet that always has your favorite snack or a teleportation power that only works in your bathroom?
- Would you rather have the ability to talk to inanimate objects or be able to speak every language except your own?
- Would you rather have hiccups for a week or have to sneeze but be unable to do so for the entire day?
- Would you rather be a supervillain with an amazing power or a superhero with a really lousy superpower?
- Would you rather attend all formal functions in a chicken suit or all family get-togethers in a bathing suit?
- Would you rather have a personal sun that shines when you’re happy or a personal cloud that showers on you whenever you’re sad?
- Would you rather only be able to converse in movie quotes or through interpretive dance?
- Would you choose to trek for 3 hours or sleep without electricity at a local homestay?
- Would you rather have to brush your teeth with spicy sauce or eat a bowl of cereal with orange juice in place of milk?
- Would you rather have a pet skunk that sprays you anytime you’re ashamed, or a talking pet parrot that constantly repeats your secrets?
- Would you rather always be required to walk around town wearing clown wigs or large shoes without being able to justify it?
- Would you rather have others continually hear your thoughts anytime you’re in a public area, or be able to read people’s minds but never have to deal with their embarrassing ideas?
- Would you rather work as a professional earwax cleaner or nose picker?
- Would you rather have to laugh like a hyena at the end of every sentence or quack like a duck before speaking?
- Would you rather have the magic to read someone’s bizarre thoughts or allow people to read yours?
- Would you rather dress like a clown for life or get a clown face permanently?
- Would you rather have to eat a spoonful of mayonnaise every morning or put ketchup on everything you eat for a week?
- Would you rather have the ability to talk to vegetables or have vegetables scream loudly whenever you cut them?
‘Would you rather questions’ are all about choices. Teachers are certain to have fun as they also need to justify their choices making it an event of joy with students as well as other teachers.
Moreover, these funny questions are versatile and perfect for various celebrations in the school. Students and teachers can equally participate in the fun while keeping it a relaxing event for everyone.
Sananda Bhattacharya, Chief Editor of TheHighSchooler, is dedicated to enhancing operations and growth. With degrees in Literature and Asian Studies from Presidency University, Kolkata, she leverages her educational and innovative background to shape TheHighSchooler into a pivotal resource hub. Providing valuable insights, practical activities, and guidance on school life, graduation, scholarships, and more, Sananda’s leadership enriches the journey of high school students.
Explore a plethora of invaluable resources and insights tailored for high schoolers at TheHighSchooler, under the guidance of Sananda Bhattacharya’s expertise. You can follow her on Linkedin